Monday, September 26, 2011

I'd Take Any One Of These!

I'm in the midst of pulling our bonus room together with a bit more style and function, claiming a corner of the room as an office space. It's the "real estate" that is available to me in the house, but if I had an entire room, here are some spaces I'd love to consider emulating!

Tiffany Blue Girls Lounge eclectic home office

Martha O'Hara Interiors

Seriously, how chic is this! I adore the long desk top running the length of the room, the damask chairs and french doors at the end of the room.

NEST Home Office eclectic home office

Judith Balis

More french doors and fanciful fittings. 

Home office inspiration contemporary home office

image from Houzz

The wall of drapes dividing off the space, the oversized lamp and all those fabric samples; I'd love to know what this person does!

Writers Hut traditional home office

Bosworth Hoedemaker

All tailored and buttoned up, I can imagine sitting at this desk facing a window and being very content and productive.

Home office inspiration contemporary home office

image from Houzz

Another space that causes me to wonder what the occupant of this rooms does, it must be pretty fabulous.

New American Home Office contemporary home office

LDa Architecture & Interiors

And one last space, a small enclave that maximizes functionality while being pretty spectacular with all the built-in storage and cabinetry, capped off with a striking gun metal gray sliding door.  

Do you have a home office? What is your favorite thing about it?

1 comment:

Heather said...

ooh, i love these. especially the glass doors. i wish my home studio was this organized!