Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012!


It's a new year! On the decorating front I don't have any huge plans. But when I grow up this is what my house will look like: classic architecture with a mix of old and new furniture, and a lot of happy color thrown in.


On the fashion front, it was a good a start to the year. In a bit of fashion anxiety while dressing for a party I opened a drawer to see a long forgotten lace skirt, looking amazingly current{this has to be at least 20 years old!} Hey, that would work, but does it fit? I never hang on to clothes...glad I made an exception.


And on the House of Fifty front, we are busy wrapping up the fourth issue, to be released at the end of the month. It is shaping up to be what I hope will be the best issue yet! This has been a venture that continues to grow and one that I thoroughly enjoy working on. After years of working in solitary fashion on design projects, writing assignments and this blog I can't begin to tell you how rewarding it is to work as a team! Thank you everyone who has worked with me on House of Fifty to date, you're the best.

Here's to a fabulous 2012!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

What a cute outfit!!! Happy 2012!!!

sheerserendipity said...

Unfortunately for me, a skirt from 20 years ago couldn't get up on one of my legs! But shedding a few pounds is one of my goals this year! You look fabulous and hope you have a wonderful new year!

Merlin said...

You GO Girl!!! franki

Taylor Morgan said...

I love when old pieces of clothing feel new again :) happy new year and good luck with the next issue!