Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hungry For A Delicious Treat? My Latest Discovery

Always on the lookout for healthy food options that taste fantastic while satisfying, I was over the moon upon sampling a slice of Sin Dawg made by Dave's Killer Bread at Costco this past weekend. In the cart it went! I'd heard about Dave's Bread, but hadn't yet partaken. Well...what a wonderful bit of deliciousness I have been missing out on!


Like the most yummy cinnamon roll, but better, and with not one ounce of guilt.

{Plus it's a local business based here in Portland, with an inspiring story behind the products made of organic, healthy ingredients and a big focus on giving back to the community. Gotta love that.}


But back to my plate...


Yep. Empty.

6 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Looks great. Do they sell it outside Portland? My daughter will actually be in Portland this weekend, I'll tell her to keep an eye out :)

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Yes, here is a link to their store locator and they do ship:

http://www.daveskillerbread.com/locator/

Vintage Home said...

That sdoes look yummy...I will have to go get some!

Brillante Interiors said...

I love any kind of bread and I am going to search for this...

Merlin said...

We're off to COSTCO and it's "on my list!" franki

robibdka said...

Alexander. I see what you mean... Bradley`s blurb is unimaginable... last tuesday I got a great Citroën DS after I been earnin $4172 this last five weeks and more than ten thousand last munth. it's realy the most financially rewarding I've ever done. I actually started 5 months ago and practically straight away started making a cool at least $86 per hour. I went to this website,Epic2.com